Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz
Faculty 06: Translation Studies, Linguistics, and Cultural Studies
An der Hochschule 2
phone: +49 7274-508-35365
fax: +49 7274-508-35463
email: naru (at) uni-mainz.de
Birgit Menzel, Romina Heim, Daria Shevtsova, Anna Tessmann (2019–2020), Sveta Tambovtseva (2020), Julia Andreeva (2019), and Andrey Tiukhtiaev (2019)
Julia Andreeva, Andrey Tiukhtiaev, Anna Tessmann, Sveta Tambovtseva, and the authors
Zhenya Mishenina (2020)
Project logo credits
Tigran Tuniyants & Elena Maidanova (2019)
All blog posts and pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Germany License ( CC BY-NC 3.0 DE), unless otherwise noted.
It means that you are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the blog material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.